Lincoln Kids Magazine • Winter 2020Nov 12, 2020 ● By Sean Flattery
Read the latest issue of Lincoln Kids Magazine!
From the Publisher:
Since it’s 2020, Karla and I agreed that we would just add more “unplanned” events to our year. For Karla, this meant selling Lincoln Kids and taking her dreams on the road with her sweet family. For me, it meant purchasing Lincoln Kids and doing my best to connect families to some of the most wonderful experiences Lincoln has to offer.
For those of you who may not be familiar with me, here are some random + fun facts:
- I’ve been a mama for 17 years.
- I have 5 kids running, flipping, cartwheeling, cooking, and gaming in my house from ages 5 - 17.
- Speaking of running, I like to run (most days) and I’m on marathon #17.
- I spend my time with a handsome, bearded fellow named Daniel. He’s an awesome dad and bonus dad!
- I own Eleanor Creative, a marketing and branding firm, in Lincoln, NE.
- Most everyone on my team has been with me (in some way, shape, or form) for over a decade. They are the heartbeat of what I do, and I couldn’t do this without them.
- I dislike driving a car, so when we meet, I’ll probably show up on my bicycle.
- I can cook a mean breakfast but you’ll most likely find me supporting local restaurants for lunch and dinner.
- I’m a “for you” kind of person. I want others to succeed, feel loved and valued.
Your new Winter Edition was planned, crafted, written, and designed by Mackenzie Slivka, Sheena Rancourt, Sean Flattery, Jacque Genovese, Jodi Richey, Kat Esser and yours truly. I want to express my gratitude to them, as they have been dedicated to make this a smooth transition for everyone. They are talented and full of heart – what more could a leader ask for?
My promise to you is that I’ll always be working hard for your families and your organizations. Think of me as your cheerleader, encourager, and creative magazine publisher.
I want to wish each and every one of you a safe and happy holiday season. We hope you enjoy the old and the new with this Winter Edition of Lincoln Kids.
Christine Weeks, Owner / Publisher